Someone feeling brave?

Hell no man I'd rock that purple funk, reminds me of old school US Amps... I'm so weary of plain black blocks of aluminum. This could be one of those really small, one-man brand that no one knows about. remember those tiny Shark amplifiers that turned out to be decent?
I cant live with POP CORN SOUND on my amp, sorry.

I just got one of the 4k watt models 130+35 shipping I also talked to JC on the phone he tells me these are legit amps. Shipping weight on package is 33lbs per UPS

EDIt IF it turns out to be ******** I have his address and phone number now can I pay your gas to go give him a little visit? lol

I just got one of the 4k watt models 130+35 shipping I also talked to JC on the phone he tells me these are legit amps. Shipping weight on package is 33lbs per UPS

EDIt IF it turns out to be ******** I have his address and phone number now can I pay your gas to go give him a little visit? lol
no way these things are selling that cheap and be 4k

From What Eclipse found it looks like they are AA internals the 6k watt 1 looks exactly like the aa 500.1 guess I will find out when it gets here next week

if this proves to be true we will have the whole **** fourm with Popcorn Sound amps lol

From What Eclipse found it looks like they are AA internals the 6k watt 1 looks exactly like the aa 500.1 guess I will find out when it gets here next week
if this proves to be true we will have the whole **** fourm with Popcorn Sound amps lol
someone needs to put up some clamp numbers ASAP

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.