Should I tap into front or rear when installing LC2i?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Will it make a huge difference or either front and rear is fine? Installing LC2 with stock deck and I don't think the car has a factory amp either, don't know if that matters. Please help.
No difference. If you're running subs in the back, it would probably be easier to tap into the rear.

Nope no for sound however....in the future you will probably upgrade to a deck with RCA's I suggest you put the LOC near the back of the old deck so when you upgrade you won't have to do anything but connect to the new deck.

Yeah, just subs in the back to add some beats but was told from a friend's uncle that it should be tapped to the front since it has more bandwidth. Dude also claimed to be OG installer back in the days, not sure what he meant by that but thanks.

No difference. If you're running subs in the back, it would probably be easier to tap into the rear.

Yeah, I wanted to hide the LOC upfront near the stock deck but as of now the stock deck sounds nice. Will probably upgrade in a few years. lol..

Nope no for sound however....in the future you will probably upgrade to a deck with RCA's I suggest you put the LOC near the back of the old deck so when you upgrade you won't have to do anything but connect to the new deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.