Should I just kill myself?

hmm a blow thru on that truck ive seen your van at PNR heard you had a sick ass system but never saw it in action
Yeah, my batteries were deaddddd at that show. I was playing the heck out of it before I got there.

Funny thing is ...mine is 16 volts and just as heavy ..and is a Daily Driver ..bring it to the NC ,and ill make it right ..
Mine would work just fine as a daily if I got dual 12/16v alts, but Im not sure I want to deal with that.

Im actually pretty psyched about getting a big truck. I would do a small system, something like 2 10s under the seat or something and just not deal with audio for a while and save up a ton of money.

This thing is just so much hassle, its not worth it.
Would be so much easier for an Astro. Everything has already been done for an Astro. Bunch of alts, lowering, rims, box design, etc. Its all been done for an Astro and I know how to do it. My van has 8 lug rims, 3/4 ton suspension, cant be bagged with this box in it, 2 alts MIGHT not even fit, etc.

If I bought a 1st gen Astro I could buy the van, bodykit, rims, paint it, and drop it for under a couple grand.
thats what i thought when i bought my astro, then when it came time to add a 2nd alt ( I only expected to use 20% or less of the power I had on tap, used all that up, plus since then Ive doubled all my front stage amps) no one has brackets. My whole system is down because of 2 little mounting brackets.

I never come to this site anymore. Weird when I do, I see this old thread bumped.

thats what i thought when i bought my astro, then when it came time to add a 2nd alt ( I only expected to use 20% or less of the power I had on tap, used all that up, plus since then Ive doubled all my front stage amps) no one has brackets. My whole system is down because of 2 little mounting brackets.
But the difference was my van was actually loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.