Setting up JL Audio 12w6 with JL audio JX 500/1

Hey bro, wondering if your still around. Wanted to ask you a few questions about crossovers, setting's, and slope?
I'm still here. Crossover settings often come down to subjective personal sound preferences, but I'll help if I can.

Can anyone tell me why my head lights stay on for a full minute after I turn my truck off and hit the alarm? After I installed the head unit I seem to have a full minute delay with my head lights and dash lights. If its dark outside my lights automatically turn on, so there is not turning my lights off for any reason until I turn the truck off and wait a full minute. ITS TERRIBLE. Can anyone tell me why this is happening, all happend after I installed my Head Unit DNX-7180.

Our Magnum RT does that as a convenience feature. You may want to check your owner's manual to make sure you don't have that as a feature and just accidentally activated it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.