Whats Your Feeling On This?

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
On another forum I had a trade figured out for another Audiomobile Evo that matched mine. We had this figured out for 2 weeks. He couldnt ship due to being with family for a week. Told me he could ship tomorrow throughout the 2 weeks so I agreed to ship Friday as well. Today he PM's me and says cant do the trade, Ive got bills to pay.

WTF? You had bills to pay. Its not like they come randomly every month. To be honest I am lolmadbro. It took me a over a year to find a matching Evo so I could run 2 of them and have 2 of the 400 that were made.

So whats your feeling on setting up a trade? Should they stick to their word or is it entirely ok to back out at the last minute.

Things come up all the time. I wouldn't think forcing some one to stick with a trade would be fair. Nothing has been lost/stole/damaged so no harm was done other then wasting a bit of time.

If you want it so bad offer to buy it, or even pay his shipping if it comes to that.

Things come up all the time. I wouldn't think forcing some one to stick with a trade would be fair. Nothing has been lost/stole/damaged so no harm was done other then wasting a bit of time.

If you want it so bad offer to buy it, or even pay his shipping if it comes to that.
If I had the money that wouldnt be an issue. He needed a nice set of 6.5" components, I wanted his sub. He initiated the trade and then backed out the day before we were supposed to ship. Like I said he knew he had bills 2 weeks ago, they dont just randomly come on different days every month. As of a day ago he said we were still on for the trade.

ive got to agree with prob-rabbit on this one. sh*t happens. and bills can be random. mine never come on the same day the following month. or the bills could have be higher or double what they usually are. like electric and gas if he has them. both my elec and gas are double the price when its cold because i use them more. now if would have shipped and then he contacted you. i would totally understand

ive got to agree with prob-rabbit on this one. sh*t happens. and bills can be random. mine never come on the same day the following month. or the bills could have be higher or double what they usually are. like electric and gas if he has them. both my elec and gas are double the price when its cold because i use them more. now if would have shipped and then he contacted you. i would totally understand
^this. If something comes up ya can't blame the guy. Just be thankful he's being honest and he didn't ship out the sub and tell you to ship.

^this. If something comes up ya can't blame the guy. Just be thankful he's being honest and he didn't ship out the sub and tell you to ship.

you have an ancient ranger for your avatar, I wouldn't talk about peoples financial situations.
lmao, everyone has times they need to tighten up a bit regardless of financial status. You think millionaire NBA Players are buying houses and cars this year

The guy can't help it if he has something more important he needs to spend his money on. I doubt if you were choosing between eating and a subwoofer you would pick the sub. Just pm him tell it's fine you can wait until his situation is improved enough to make the trade.

you have an ancient ranger for your avatar, I wouldn't talk about peoples financial situations.
I haven't changed my avator in like a year. I really don't care.

Plus my vehicles don't really say anything about my financial situation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.