Taramps SMART3 Gain setting?

I had a shop refuse to make door pods for me because the owner was convinced my smart3 was a fire hazard 🤣🤣🤣

Man I ran mine all summer with no fuse just to see...between that and running the gain up for a few days...never had an issue but my voltage don't go below mid 13's and even then it don't drop below 14 unless I'm playing a few really bass heavy tracks in a row.

Yummy! When I know for sure what replacement subs I am getting I am going to send off these P3's in epic fashion.
I thought I was gonna do that to my armada 12's when I ordered the sql-15's...I ran those 600w 12's full power on the smart and short of just doing something dumb...they took it and I sold them to a buddy 😂

When I got my first Taramps, (hd3000) I thought that it made the subs sound funny. Then I realized that the crossover controls were extremely sensitive.( you can use them if you need to, but sometimes moving a setting the width of a hair can change the sound. A light touch is necessary) I have a head unit with crossovers built in, so I just turned the subsonic all the way down and the low pass all the way up so that they basically don’t do anything. Then it sounded normal.

When I got my first Taramps, (hd3000) I thought that it made the subs sound funny. Then I realized that the crossover controls were extremely sensitive.( you can use them if you need to, but sometimes moving a setting the width of a hair can change the sound. A light touch is necessary) I have a head unit with crossovers built in, so I just turned the subsonic all the way down and the low pass all the way up so that they basically don’t do anything. Then it sounded normal.
Yeah I'm not using the crossovers on mine either 😂 I really had the controls on taramps but they're solid amps for the most part

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...