Setting off factory alarm

Mr. Opportunist
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago, IL
sorry i know this is a stupid thread but my mom bet me that i can set off my neighbors alarm i really dont think i can does anyone know if it would be possiblewith 2 05 type-r's running at 500w each in a prefab sealed box? or if i finish my ported box? Just trying to prove my point.

its more of a joke then to do it to be mean he got in my car before it was tuned and told me that it sounded muddy and thought that his factory bose was alot better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Does the factory alarm have shock / motion sensors? If it's the common door / ignition only, I seriously doubt you can set it off. Pull into his/her driveway and try though -- now!

i tried to set off my factory alarm by practically almost flipping my jeep on it's side and still didn't go off. i think you would have a better chance by taking a type r and throwing it through his windshield.

yea its an infinity g35 idk what kind of sensors it has, thats what i figured i have a viper and i killed a spider on my roof and my alarm went off like crazy it was pretty funny.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.