Recommendation for a SQ 12 in a convertible, high budget

Just got a brand new 8W7AE off of CL for $270. I'm gonna find another one, 2 in a ported config around 2ft^3 tuned at 35hz will be a lot of bass for that car. In order to get a 3 ohm load off of 4 3 ohm voice coils, I would have to wire each sub in parallel individually, and then the 2 subs in series, right?

Is this the correct way?

DVC_Series_Parallel_2.png

Just got a brand new 8W7AE off of CL for $270. I'm gonna find another one, 2 in a ported config around 2ft^3 tuned at 35hz will be a lot of bass for that car. In order to get a 3 ohm load off of 4 3 ohm voice coils, I would have to wire each sub in parallel individually, and then the 2 subs in series, right?
Is this the correct way?

DVC_Series_Parallel_2.png
tune it to 32 to 34hz instead.

[quote name='boomintahoe']Wasn't impressed with the W7? Then something is wrong because they're made for LSQ. (Loud Sound Quality).
@NoLoud4U where is ya at?!

The x series subs by Sundown Audio are made to play low if low end extension is what your after.[/QUOTE]

I'm at Disney. **** y'all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.