Radom subwoofer pics from FixMySpeaker.com/ PSI Car audio....

IMG_5929Small.jpg

IMG_5931Small.jpg

IMG_5946Small.jpg

IMG_5948Small.jpg

IMG_5953Small.jpg

what up Dave?

seeing that camo made me remember i gotta take a couple baskets over to a shop 20 mins down the rd. they have some crazy film dip they do gun barrels and some frames for occ.

there is a tank with liquid they float a film then spray the film and the design floats in the tank and u dip the part and it is said to last stronger than powder coat. ya ever heard of it?

Beautiful work as always David. One question tho, whats the first black adhesive you use on the former before gluing the triple joint with CA?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.