Pioneer Sonic Center Control and Sound Retriever

Participant count
  • Participant list
How much better is the silver tinned copper wire than the CCA? And how much worse is is than the OFC? It's just a mix of 30% ofc and 70% cca, right?
yes this is right but it also has more strands than the ofc or the cca .actually is a pretty nice wire for what it is ,and takes the same power as the ofc .so i'd it isn't better than the ofc ,about the same performance wise

yes this is right but it also has more strands than the ofc or the cca .actually is a pretty nice wire for what it is ,and takes the same power as the ofc .so i'd it isn't better than the ofc ,about the same performance wise
How is the OFC better than? What justifies the higher price?

HSK, definitely. Just make sure you do a proper install on those and you'll be more than satisfied with the midbass. Crossovers are a bit big, so plan on trunk-mounting those.

Sounds good. HSK?Im running some 15s right now, those 6x9s get a little overpowered by them. Think with those components on the proper amp will shine through the bass?
I don't see why not. They're nice speakers. If you had a bigger budget you could step up to the Mille. Those things are beast.

[quote name='calebkhill']@neo_styles; Really liking what i see with Rainbow[/QUOTE]

I had the sound line comps and coax in my 04 ion redline and they're definitely amazing with midbass. They just felt kinda lifeless to me, though. I guess the best way to describe them would have been "clinical," where the music's there, but it lacked soul.

How are those jbl's treating you
Still digging em. Waiting on my RCA splitters to show up so I can give them more juice. The eclipse amp I have is rated at 45Wx4 and 120x2 bridged at 4ohms. Definitely would rather have the 120.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.