Pioneer Pro Champion Series vs. Sundown Audio?

alright i think i'm going to hold off on buying a custom box as i don't have the money rite now, but for the sa-12 the recommended ported box specs is 2ft^3 tuned to 35 hz, can anybody help me find a cheap box that fits these requirements?

alright i think i'm going to hold off on buying a custom box as i don't have the money rite now, but for the sa-12 the recommended ported box specs is 2ft^3 tuned to 35 hz, can anybody help me find a cheap box that fits these requirements?
Dont cheap out youll just be wasting money... Box is the biggest part of a sub system...

Dont cheap out youll just be wasting money... Box is the biggest part of a sub system...
It says for the sa-12

Enclosure Suggestions:

1.75 ft^3 ported tuned to 30 Hz -- F3 of 26 Hz

* Tune higher and use a smaller box for more SPL oriented setup (Use 1 - 1.5 cubes)

* Enclosure can be as big as 2.25 ft^3 with lower power levels

If i can find one on ebay that already meets these specifications then i would save a lot of money, as im on a tight budget rite now

It says for the sa-12
Enclosure Suggestions:

1.75 ft^3 ported tuned to 30 Hz -- F3 of 26 Hz

* Tune higher and use a smaller box for more SPL oriented setup (Use 1 - 1.5 cubes)

* Enclosure can be as big as 2.25 ft^3 with lower power levels

If i can find one on ebay that already meets these specifications then i would save a lot of money, as im on a tight budget rite now
Then wait till you can.. Its a waste.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.