WANTED Pioneer DEH-9400MP BNIB

Participant count
  • Participant list

FoxFiveO

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ohio
It’s a long shot but I’m looking to see if anyone out there still has one of these or knows someone who may be hoarding a NEW IN BOX 9400MP.

I pay top dollar for new in box Pioneer HU from that era. If you’ve got something shoot me a pm thanks!

PFA:

Was Note Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• IMG_5729.jpeg
    IMG_5729.jpeg
    621.6 KB · Views: 15
Not new in box but...

Is the for use or a collection? What is it about this unit that you're drawn too?

If you want a CD player extraordinaire - here ya go!

Some guys say that’s the holy grail of pioneer! I’m not sure I need one that nice! Haha would love to get that. But the above unit you share is a bit newer then the 9400”MP” I’m looking for. The mp is from 2002. It’s for my collection, it’s not anything more than that really. Thanks for the help. I’m gonna keep my eyes peeled. I was hoping a collector will see this and want to part ways with something. The older pioneers are becoming harder to find NIB. Nostalgia is expensive!

Some guys say that’s the holy grail of pioneer! I’m not sure I need one that nice! Haha would love to get that. But the above unit you share is a bit newer then the 9400”MP” I’m looking for. The mp is from 2002. It’s for my collection, it’s not anything more than that really. Thanks for the help. I’m gonna keep my eyes peeled. I was hoping a collector will see this and want to part ways with something. The older pioneers are becoming harder to find NIB. Nostalgia is expensive!
Don't I know it. My DEH-880PRS just took a dump. I was lucky enough to nab a Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S at half price. Pretty hi-end dac, camera ready, BT without the dongle, bit the bullet. The Poio premier 8 series in any decent shape are around $350-$500 if they're worth getting. I realize the kenwood doesn't have Burr-Brown DAC's but they are much newer 24 bit/192khz dacs on the eXcelon, should be very nice indeed!

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...