anyone know where i could find a 5 inch vc?? or get my blown one rewound?

I know! im going to need a miracle to get this monster reconed...

it really is a beast, i mean the **** thing weights 120 lbs. It'd be a shame to let it just sit unused!

yea a 12 with a 5 inch voice coil look at the morel ultimo i believe the ten evenhas the 5 inch coil but other than that i dont know of many others which means your chance of recone are slim

[quote name='The_Grimy_One']Yea your right, its 5". Idk who would carry them tho. Talk to @SPLaudio[/QUOTE]

Corey isnt going to have anything but I know there is a guy that makes custom coils but cant recall his name... He made one for my TC neo 4hp...

[quote name='VanLan']yes, it is a 5 inch vc. go look it up if you don't believe me.[/QUOTE]

DD was working on a couple subs that had some bigger coils so maybe you could talk to them but no one is going to build a 10 or 12 with it though cuz that well have to have all sorts of things machined for it...

that is one of the few beefy subs they had

post-7-1117954217.jpg

I'll shoot an email to DD, long shot, but I might get lucky.

If you do remember the guy who makes custom coils, I'd love to contact him to get a quote and get this monster back in action!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.