I cannot get maps to load in a pioneer nex 1500

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rnash

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a Pioneer Nex 1500 so far a nice unit, but when I plug my phone in for weblink and try using genius maps it keeps saying unplug your phone and configure location services I have done this over and over but genius maps refuses to load I have reinstalled it giving it full permission with precise location, any tips would be greatly appreciated. I have waze, and google maps installed to but it will not come up in weblink everything else works fine YouTube, Music, Yelp, Videos, Clock, but not Maps??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

It all works fine, I had to change the Bluetooth connection type on my iPhone from being blank, to car stereo
Hello Folks, I recently rented a Polestar 2 vehicle for several days while on vacation. I used Apple CarPlay and the resolution of the apple...
Hell... Run It.. You will be ok @ that Ohm load(2.67). Just dont go below 2ohms and you will be fine. 2ohms is the lowest stability of that...
Hello I'm happy to have came across this forum as I'm hoping someone will help with this little bit of confusion I'm having and maybe save me some...

About this thread

Rnash

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rnash
spokane
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from