Phers1er's build log...

Jesus man, you make me sick! No really, I am sick..........as a dog!

Your install has to be one of the nicest ones on here, period!

To think, all that attention to detail in a cavalier of all cars...............just messing, I have had 2 cavaliers myself, but never put forth the effort in the audioz department like you have. Now engine, maybe! Just was a 12 second cavalier. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Jesus man, you make me sick! No really, I am sick..........as a dog!
Your install has to be one of the nicest ones on here, period!

To think, all that attention to detail in a cavalier of all cars...............just messing, I have had 2 cavaliers myself, but never put forth the effort in the audioz department like you have. Now engine, maybe! Just was a 12 second cavalier. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Thanks man!!!Its comments like yours that make me want to get back to work on this thing!!! And yeah its kind of a waste spending all this time on a cavalier but I have finally come to grips with the fact that I will never be able to buy anything nice for myself. The wife always seems to get the new car when we buy one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif and I end up with the leftovers. So I figure why not make the best of it and build a system I can enjoy during my drive back and forth to work.

looks good man.
nice build.
Thanks guys^^

Glad to see my old ICONS got into some good hands!
Thanks again for being so flexable on payment^^

Now back to my packing job???? Am I safe or should I box these a second time???

I think you will be fine packing them like that.

**** creative dude, even when you pack stuff, their is attention to detail lol.

Super nice build, loving every min of it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Thanks man!!!Its comments like yours that make me want to get back to work on this thing!!! And yeah its kind of a waste spending all this time on a cavalier but I have finally come to grips with the fact that I will never be able to buy anything nice for myself. The wife always seems to get the new car when we buy one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif and I end up with the leftovers. So I figure why not make the best of it and build a system I can enjoy during my drive back and forth to work.

Thanks guys^^

Thanks again for being so flexable on payment^^

Now back to my packing job???? Am I safe or should I box these a second time???
Word mang! I just have a ST Focus, nothing special, but it is a sleeper for the most part. I like the fact I don't have people staring at me all the time like I did with some of my other cars. Still have some nice jams and is quick to boot, plus can haul all the baby supplies and groceries, lol!

Hey, you design tattoo's too right? If so, might have to hit you up for a design. I can't do anything till the end of the year, but I remember you saying something about that. I might have the wrong guy though.

Yeah, I'd take a focus over my car any day!! Also I checked out your build thread not too long ago. looks great!! nice and clean!!

And yes, I do design tattoos and have done a few for a couple CA.com members you can check out what they thought in my feedback thread(I just added the link to my sig).

Yeah, I'd take a focus over my car any day!! Also I checked out your build thread not too long ago. looks great!! nice and clean!! And yes, I do design tattoos and have done a few for a couple CA.com members you can check out what they thought in my feedback thread(I just added the link to my sig).
Will check it out, thanks bud.

looking really nice man , very clean install looking very nice man keep up the great work:D.
Thanks man!! You're build Is coming along very nicely as well!!

what size techflex did u use on your power wire?
I think its 1/2" which is good for wire anywhere in between 1/4"-3/4". I used 1" 3-to-1 ratio heat shrink to finish off the ends.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.