Phers1er's build log...

Is that supposed to spell something or just look badass? It definitely has the badass going for it, that's for sure!
Thanks for the comments everyone! Heres a super quick paint shop trace out(i ****) of the letters.

Its the graffiti name I use=phers.

IMG_2829guygyu.jpg

now can anyone see it???

how much for a logo design for my cd duplicating business? something with cookies and meat. I do alot for drum and bass djs who are writers too. some bands also but mostly all dance music.

Thanks man!!

Bad news...

The build is not going to be happening any more due to some personal issues.

so I will be selling most of my equipment (except the rack and amps)in the classifieds.

The baskets and motors,hsk comps,eq and sls 10" will be up for grabs.

I will start a new build when my budget allows

Thanks man!!Bad news...

The build is not going to be happening any more due to some personal issues.

so I will be selling most of my equipment (except the rack and amps)in the classifieds.

The baskets and motors,hsk comps,eq and sls 10" will be up for grabs.

I will start a new build when my budget allows
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i was looking forward to a completed project.

yeah, I was also. But family comes before audio.

I figure this will not be the first time I have redone my system and definitely won't be the last.

It will be a while but I'm already thinking about what I want to do once I get stable again. I'll be sure to start a new thread for that one.

The build is off but my deal with team psi still stands.

heres that canvas finished.(sorry about all the green David I got a little carried away).

IMG_2906-1.jpg

IMG_2904-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.