Phers1er's build log...

Thanks^^^

I got the techflex and heat shrink today.The color I picked is called carbon which is half black and half clear.

heres some pics.

Wire,techflex and my cheapo hot knife.

54.jpg

Cut(flexo recomends the use of a hot knife so this stuff does not fray. Mine ***** BTW).

55.jpg

Shrink

56-1.jpg

Done

57.jpg

I finished most of my power wire(ran out of heat shrink). Now I just have to do the rca's and speaker wire.

58.jpg

I plan to manage all of the wire with cable tie mounting pads atached with both the adhesive backing and trim screws.

59.jpg

btw:Sorry for posting every small detail that most could care less about.

Just trying to make the thread as complete as possible

^^^There's a link on the 4th page but its not pics of my car if that is what you are looking for.^^

haven't done much because I've been busy doing family stuff.

But I did start work on my other sub and the fuse holder mount.

Here's a pic of the second sub. I finished painting the magnet(still needs to be buffed out). Now I just have to polish the spokes and paint the basket.

I'm hoping to get these done soon. I'm working on a deal with TeamPSI on the recones(I think I'm going to go with RE audio style cones on these).

65.jpg

Here's the fuse mount polished/sanded. its ready for paint.

60.jpg

62.jpg

The fuse holder mount now matches the subs.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

64.jpg

techflex is looking good. I really need to get around and fixing up my wiring. That carbon colored flex is really nice too.

That fuse holder is beautiful. You do some really good work with metal. That fuse holder and those subs look amazing, absolutely beautiful. Maybe SSA will send ya some free recones due to your sweet work, lol well one can dream haha. Can't wait to see the rest of the build, and keep posting up the little details too lol.

im not dumping on your build but why do you consider cavalier a POS because everyone else on here drives 20-30g cars and think there cool?? i love my cavalier and it has yet *knock on wood* to break down on me...yes it may be cheap made but atleast it runs...

btw nice looking install!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.