Phers1er's build log...

dude are you kidding? lol that piece looks amazing! im glad i got to have some itty bit of say-so with it. i love it bro.... cant wait to have it in my loft!!

you guys realize that this thing is lik 10ft long right and will cover an entire wall in my HOUSE right? lol

Thanks man!!Bad news...

The build is not going to be happening any more due to some personal issues.

so I will be selling most of my equipment (except the rack and amps)in the classifieds.

The baskets and motors,hsk comps,eq and sls 10" will be up for grabs.

I will start a new build when my budget allows
Understandable mang. I just got hit with some unexpected bills and my wife as well, so we need to take care of that ish first. I have only had my stuff a couple months and may end up selling it all soon as well. *****, but will get back into it when I can.

Thanks^^^I got the techflex and heat shrink today.The color I picked is called carbon which is half black and half clear.

heres some pics.

Wire,techflex and my cheapo hot knife.

54.jpg

Cut(flexo recomends the use of a hot knife so this stuff does not fray. Mine ***** BTW).

55.jpg

Shrink

56-1.jpg

Done

57.jpg

I finished most of my power wire(ran out of heat shrink). Now I just have to do the rca's and speaker wire.

58.jpg

I plan to manage all of the wire with cable tie mounting pads atached with both the adhesive backing and trim screws.

59.jpg

btw:Sorry for posting every small detail that most could care less about.

Just trying to make the thread as complete as possible
*************************==========************************

Hello Again/

I think posting all *Your Details of the Build* is a Good thing!...honestly.

It shows your character.It also should give younger people good install lessons

and habits to remeber and use when they attempt to do or re-do their systems.

We "all can learn" something from your small details...even this older coot/:( .

Guys...there are times where I wish I was younger and felt better,so I could have had the Time to learn and move along better and keep things going on my Stang.But...hopefully that spark will burn my A$$ again like it did when I was 41 and bought mthe Stang,so I can Finally enjoy it w/my wife/:).

So I and others *Do* appreciate your build.Thank You.

Best Regards/

Raymond

anyone know where this guy went? he has an amp of mine that he didn't pay for, nor did he build the amp rack we had previously agreed upon either.

wtf, I want my amp back, I could still make monies off of it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Seemed like good peeps too.

Hope it works out mang.
X2! I had alot of transactions with him seemed legit! Does some quality work to!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.