Phers1er's build log...

Builds like this are pure motivation for me to stop half assin ****.....lol
I know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Very nice work OP. You got some very nice stuff and a very impressive build so far. Can't wait to see the rest.

Thanks for the comments everyone! I haven't done much due to lack of funds/weather.

(I need a bunch of Braided Sleeving,heat shrink and other random stuff so I can start on the wiring and if it hasn't been 105 out its been raining like crazy).

Hopefully, I will be able to get some stuff done this weekend.

Man your whole build is just sick. You have put so much time into making things look nice. I truly hope it sounds as good as you expect. Keep up the good work.

I removed all of my interior and old wiring today so I could start on the deadening. I finished 3 layers on the fire wall, floor pan and under the rear seats but the trunk and roof still need to be done. I also laid down some 1/2" foam(the same stuff I used on the doors). I made sure to test fit the carpet, seats and panels before I glued it down so I would know where to leave the foam out to avoid fitment problems (This is why it looks patchy).

I wasn't really happy with the way the foam turned out, but I'm sure it will do the job just fine.

my old wires. I plan to reuse most of the wiring with the exception of a few things.

35.jpg

fyi...The center chanel is from the previous system and will not be staying.

36.jpg

foam

37.jpg

prep

38.jpg

spray adhesive

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

43.jpg

The seat is back in because this is my daily driver and I will not have time to finish today.

44.jpg

Thanks man^^^^

I ordered the techflex and heat shrink I needed to do the power wire today and figured while I was waiting I could figure out a better way to mount my fuse holder (It was mounted to the under hood fuse cover and was not very stable).

I had a scrap piece of aluminum laying around so I decided to use it to make a little shelf to hold it up.

It still needs some sanding/finishing work and haven't made brackets yet, but here's some pics just to give you the idea.

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

I haven't decided if I'm going to polish it, paint it black and only polish the bevels (like the subs)or brush the top/sides and polish the bevels.

any opinions???^^^

btw:I'm not sure if I'm going to use the old fuse holder yet thats why I made it a little bigger than I needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.