pair of SI D2's or a single juggy 15"

Well considering this is another 2 vs one thread and we are talking about Mags here! (they wil seriously wang i hear!) I am gonna say get teh 2 Mags!!

im going to say the juggy because i like to disagree with people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif Well i have never heard a D2 so i do not know for sure, but i do know that juggs have the potential to be the loudest subs around, but sq on them is hurrrrrrtang. D2 would prob be a better choice for SQL.

mind has been made up largely in part to the help of 2 people. one is wise the other attempts to be;). anyway now to save for the 2nd D2 and wang with that. not to mention i already have like 4 SPL box's waiting for the 2nd to accompany the other D2 hehe.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.