Kove audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

david01_69
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
tx
Yeah Kove audio subwoofers the armageddon series are supposed to be badass subwoofers right? I bought four of there armageddon series in a box for 275.00 they were like a couple weeks old look like you just pulled them out of the box there going in a single cab chevy.....There two types of the armageddon subwoofers the zm series and the ultra armageddon series... Thats not too bad is it i thought it was a good deal...what i need to know is if thats a good deal and if They hit real hard...I will post pictures when i get them in.But please answear my qestion.Heres there site http://www.koveaudio.com/subwoofers.html

sounds like a good deal

they most definitly can hit, years ago i witnessed 3 kove 10s cracking a guys spoiler from trunk lid flex, yea, they can hit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.