Options of subs with my Ohm rating

The alpine type s isn’t a bad entry level sub. A lot of people really like them. I heard a few of the alpine s and ran the sundown E series,they were both solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just looked at shipping from SSA, it's only about $50 so the Sundown would be about $232 cad shipped. You posted a Kicker that was $207, so $25 more would get you a much much better sub.
Yeah... I'll consider. Theres probably added customs and brokerage fees.

or fi alpha $200 that would take more power later if u get bigger amp or fu 750 $159 or fu 300 $69.. sorry i forgot the Canada thing but i woulda checked around on those..

I just did F that and ordered the Kicker Comp R. Anything will be better than my Sony at this point.
Are you still using the crap ported box you had?.. what brand was it?.. Sound Ordinance?.. ahhh the prefab knocks again!

Are you still using the crap ported box you had?.. what brand was it?.. Sound Ordinance?.. ahhh the prefab knocks again!
No I don't have that yet. I'm getting that in my order. I had a falling apart E crappy tire build yourself box kit thing. Which is what the previous guy got with his sub. And it's not ported.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.