Options of subs with my Ohm rating

Yeah I'm not syaing he's not. But saying X is complete junk without anyone saying why is just doesn't help. (s-o amp)
And I've gathered information from other discussion boards to and the opinions are varying, so I'm going to try what I ordered and we'll see from there, as mentioned previously.
Well, just saying we have louder people than other discussion boards. Most other boards are filled with noobs that arent even anywhere close to loud. Especially if they tell you its your sub's fault that you arent loud and sounding good.

This is coming from a guy that has 4 18s, 30,000 watts, its not the sub that gets you loud, its the overall design of the system based around your vehicle acoustics and the enclosure has much to do with all of that. Those sonys do get loud when you put them into a proper enclosure.

Keep up that "subwoofer" gets you loud mentality and you are set to go down a road of wasting a fk ton of money for sh*t results. We've all been there hence why we try to set you straight before you make that mistake.

Since you are in canada, I'd design your next system around an alpine type R 12 or 15 two ohms version and get a 1000 rms amp and design a box soley around those subs. Return those kicker subs, overpriced and not much upgrade over your sony in all honesty.

Yeah I'm not syaing he's not. But saying X is complete junk without anyone saying why is just doesn't help. (s-o amp)
And I've gathered information from other discussion boards to and the opinions are varying, so I'm going to try what I ordered and we'll see from there, as mentioned previously.
There shouldn't the need to give a reason why some mainstream brands are junk compared to higher end brands such as Sundown. Take a look at Sony sub or even Kicker...then look at Sundown's own sub and tell me which you rather have and which would get you louder. Mass produced plastic, steel stamped frame subs or cast frame sub with lots of under rated power (rms/watts) and a big surround, just to name an example.

Since you are in canada, I'd design your next system around an alpine type R 12 or 15 two ohms version and get a 1000 rms amp and design a box soley around those subs. Return those kicker subs, overpriced and not much upgrade over your sony in all honesty.
And please don't throw the new sub..."whatever you end up with"... in a PREFAB BOX... Building enclosures is something I think everyone can learn... and if you can't or don't have the digs or tools... paying a builder to do it is soooo worth the cost!.. that Sony would amaze you in a well designed ported box on 400 watts...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.