Splicing in to factory signal pre factory dsp...

Participant count
  • Participant list

HardcoreBob

Senior VIP Member
Dallas
I have to grab signal from a right and left signal before my factory DSP to get signal to my DSR...

I’m thinking about it in my head, and I’m wondering how to “do” that connection, since I will be cutting those wires and splicing on a lead coming off of it...

What I mean is, a butt connector doesn’t work in that situation, so what’s the best way to go about it...

I have tape and heat shrink if it comes down to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had good success with these... some guys don't like em tho... you decide

aylHzSo.jpg

I’m actually gonna want to cut the signal wires coming from the head unit, and splice on the RCAs and just tape off the wire that terminates into factory DSP, correct?

(Then when firmware comes out for my vehicle, I can return it to the way it was and run my idatalink harness... and also be able to just reconnect my factory hardware when I’m done with the truck)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.