Optimal Sub(s) for Silverado under-seat setup

Lol engineer from sundown going to Skar is 100% false but sounds like a lie Kevin would start (owner of Skar). Jacob (owner of Sundown) helped Kevin with the first Skar sub which was comparatively the SA. Sundown doesn’t have an engineer either.
JL is solid but expensive for retail cost. What is your budget again?

Lol engineer from sundown going to Skar is 100% false but sounds like a lie Kevin would start (owner of Skar). Jacob (owner of Sundown) helped Kevin with the first Skar sub which was comparatively the SA. Sundown doesn’t have an engineer either.
JL is solid but expensive for retail cost. What is your budget again?

Just getting ideas right now, so no hard budget but the cheaper it is the sooner I can buy it lol.

Subs that perform in small ported boxes tend to be more expensive from my experience. Sundown is a good one for smaller ported boxes. I just finished building a small Bluetooth speaker using a tang band 5.25 inch sub off partsexpress.com. After hearing it, I would like to try the 6.5s and 8s in some projects. Lower power stuff is the problem with tang band. They don’t make big power subs for the car audio world, but they are super efficient in small ported boxes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.