Opinions on a box and set up?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kicker5567

I have two 08 model 12" Kicker CVR's 4 ohm DVC wired down to one ohm with 8 gauge wire inside the box an to amp. Kenwood KAC 9104D Monoblock Class D Amplifier 1800 watts max, 900 watts rms at one ohm stable. I have a sony deck, 4 gauge power wire, 0 gauge ground. Also the big three upgrade. All of this is in a 04 Impala with a massive trunk. I have the subs about a foot away from the trunk lid facing the rear. Right now they are in a sealed box and sound way louder than some of my buddies 15's. My roof and quater pannels flex, all four doors shake, can't keep a radar detector on the windshield or my rear view mirror, and my light dim with the beat. I know I need a bigger alternator but I want to go ported but not sure what to go with. Either a one hole tube port, slotted ported box, or like a bandpass chambered box. Which one would give me the most bass? I tried to describe my set up the best I could, any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.