opinion on this sub?

all i gotta say is its $70, look how nice it looks, wow, but how much money did they spend on the quality of the product? couldn't be a very big percenage of $70 its all painted nice, machined polished, i wouldn't trust it

Do they sell DVD rewinders next to the muffler bearings? Or next to the blinker fluid?
No!!!!! its between the ice mix and steam solution.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

all i gotta say is its $70, look how nice it looks, wow, but how much money did they spend on the quality of the product? couldn't be a very big percenage of $70 its all painted nice, machined polished, i wouldn't trust it
Just think... $30 goes to the design of the box it comes in. Brilliance in marketing there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.