opinion of sub performance (not the which is louder crap)

Oh, you just got that DD?

Budget woofers and high end are two different things.

Like I said, I would buy the 1100.1 and 18k

You two bicker about it a lot

Yes sir. 9918 supercharged

Where have you been all year? Didn't see you at any shows.

First batch with the new cones wasn't a glue issue so much as residue from mold release from when the surrounds were manufactured (from what I read anyway). V1 and V2 surrounds are the weak link in both of those cones if you over-do it with excursion, but they're plenty adequate for rated power and really if you're not a nitwit about playing below tuning or grossly overpowering them they hold up pretty well. Actually never had a 15" V2 cone fail but we had a few 12" cones that shredded the surrounds with some abusive play.
I had 4 zv4 15s with surrounds not glued good and there was ZERO MOLD. U heard over the Internet and I had personal experience. Also new surrounds are nice. My buddy just got 4 nsv3 v2 15s ..

Here's link with new surround info

Mega-Roll v.2 Klippel Results - Car Audio Classifieds

Personally he said the v1 he thought was alittle better but he said hes never seen a pair fried and he throws the competitions

Before my nsv3 I has 4 crossfire Xs v2 18s... They are really nice woofers and take Aton of abuse. U will be happy with crossfire

Yea i think thats what im gonna go with fred would never steaar me wrong he said as far as performance he said dd and crossfire r up there

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

A single sub hit over 180??? Did i read that right?

Yea i think thats what im gonna go with fred would never steaar me wrong he said as far as performance he said dd and crossfire r up there 

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Keep in mind CF is made by Fi.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

It did but I cant remember who made it....

I'm sure 29hz remembers who

Where have you been all year? Didn't see you at any shows.

Slowly working on my build . Just haven't gotten it where I want yet, might switch from 4 18's to 4 15's still have a lot of work to go before I decide that or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.