On craigslist looking for sub

[quote name='neo_styles']Much better can be had for the money. Why don't you take @Dtrom ; on his offer for the Type Rs?[/QUOTE]

Thanks again bro, OP do it!! :fro:

Thanks again bro, OP do it!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
The way I see it is the more I call you out, the more likely those subs will actually sell. Still shocked they haven't yet.

The way I see it is the more I call you out, the more likely those subs will actually sell. Still shocked they haven't yet.
Me too man! Idk what it is, maybe its cuz they say Alpine on them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

[quote name='rebelfromva']Have a custom hdc3 12. 200 to your door.[/QUOTE]
No idea what it is, is it only 1 sub? Pictures?

[quote name='jungstah']bad for the amount you pay for. also, how many rms the sub can HANDLE does not make it louder if you are still on the same amp. also, your kicker comps are 150w each, not 300w.[/QUOTE]

No yes I don't got the kickers I returned those to Walmart and exchanged em for the pioneers they had.. They were cheaper and those ones are 300 rms peak, I was getting my subs mixed up. I think im pushing them to the max, my car is loud and the trunk rattles enough to turn heads and what not.. But i just want more louder BASSSSS

[quote name='neo_styles']Much better can be had for the money. Why don't you take @Dtrom ; on his offer for the Type Rs?[/QUOTE]

What are type r's 12's 15

Custom built audioque hdc3 12. Stock copper coil ones are rated at 1k. This one has 8 layer flat wound aluminum coil. Full carbon fiber dustcap. Stiff spiders.

The AQ, realistically, since it's had upgrades and can take a good amount of power. The Type Rs are no joke, either, and for a hair more than the AQ, you'll have 2. More cone area = more bass (more or less).

So the AQ is just a single 12?

Well yes if I'm going to buy 12' I want two.. I would buy a single 15 though.. But a single 12 wouldn't have much ummph would it?

So the AQ is just a single 12?
Well yes if I'm going to buy 12' I want two.. I would buy a single 15 though.. But a single 12 wouldn't have much ummph would it?
Based on what you're used to right now, that AQ will slam enough to hurt you lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.