maybe ill be loud now? lol

whatup bitchez, finally got me some big boy woofers.

picked up a set of B2 Audio HS 15's, were previously @B2WJ4\.7 ;'s

being that I have a single cab, im gonna try and see if i can pop a 150, no burp BS.. gonna have RAM do the box i wanna play lows, not really a number chaser. ill be underpowering the subs with my SAZ 3500 as each sub is rated at 3k a piece.

heres some pics

6DCBE44A-FD0C-4996-A363-C25FEF73CD63-16101-00001DD0F979A9F5.jpg

1358399794226.jpg

If u cant do 150 with that its ur own fault lol
lol... no lie.. like i said gonna have @RAMdesigns ; do the box, hopefully i can get that biotch built, reinforced to all hell and in my truck by spring break, if not its gonna have to wait till summer because I have spring football-____-

A friend of mine is wanting to to 2 15's maybe 18's in his extended cab 2000 silverado, he is just debating weather or not he wants to take the back seats out or not.

A friend of mine is wanting to to 2 15's maybe 18's in his extended cab 2000 silverado, he is just debating weather or not he wants to take the back seats out or not.
he wont be fitting either of those inside an ext cab without taking the rear seats out.

Numbers are in the install not the equipment ..but u got some nice equipment to boot.good luck buddy
i totally agree, but with 4 k and two nasty 15s i believe im off to a good start lol

he wont be fitting either of those inside an ext cab without taking the rear seats out.
Yea I know he wants to get loud but he doesn't know about taking the seats out yet because it's his only vehicle. If not we are probably going to lift the seats and do 2 10's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.