On craigslist looking for sub

No it is a bad offer?

I thought since it is 1000rms it would be better than my current set up.. I want more bass, hey I live in St cloud, do you know anyone who is selling anything?

Don't go for either. The Polk dB's aren't worth the materials they used to make 'em and nobody talks about Audiopipe subs for good reason: they're not worth having. Especially at his asking price, it's way too much.

Don't go for either. The Polk dB's aren't worth the materials they used to make 'em and nobody talks about Audiopipe subs for good reason: they're not worth having. Especially at his asking price, it's way too much.
Damnit, he was close it would be convenient..

Is that audiopipe even loud?

bad for the amount you pay for. also, how many rms the sub can HANDLE does not make it louder if you are still on the same amp. also, your kicker comps are 150w each, not 300w.

Have a custom hdc3 12. 200 to your door.
There you go. Much better choice than those CL finds and is built to last.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Good seller, too

There you go. Much better choice than those CL finds and is built to last. 

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Good seller, too
Thanks man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.