On a changing amps kick.

Participant count
  • Participant list
i cant argue with the price i got my Elite.4 at. I traded straight up for a dual 30 band eq with a t-bat line driver
Darn, I wish I got all my audio equipment with straight-up trades like that. Congrats! Does that Elite.4 draw a lot from your electrical?

Darn, I wish I got all my audio equipment with straight-up trades like that. Congrats! Does that Elite.4 draw a lot from your electrical?
ive heard its a complete pig and my electrical is sub par to run it. im waaaaaay too nervous to install it with the 160 amp alt and weak battery. Id hate to fry it because of my own stupidity

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This could be due to a voltage drop. There's no constant voltage going into the head units. It's always changing. At which point this could be...
Simply put its an oldschool simple way of keeping the midbass in phase with each other when they are firing at each other in the front...
I am about to buy the Pioneer DMH-WT76NEX head unit. It has one USB Type C output. My Honda has an HDMI port, 2 USB-A ports, and one charger...
Haters are going to hate. It usually goes back to something personal. He would probably take it in his dirty penny to have a full Sundown sub and...

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date