On a changing amps kick.

Participant count
  • Participant list
You should keep your money and wait for a nice Zapco 150.4LX to pop up on diyma.

Competition in bold capital letters and this pic are big red flags imo.

Nakacmichi%20N4%20-%20FEATURES%2002.jpg

The RD was under $500. I’ve heard to many noise stories with the XDi’s. I’m about to order the Zaps
Are you thinking of the Zap ST-5D (or are you still thinking of doing the 4-channel and mono option)? That would have been my first recommendation (the ST-5D), but the XDi was a little more powerful and I did not know of any noise issues. My KS900.6 is absolutely quiet, but that is an older and an altogether different line from Arc.

i didnt think much of it, i guess i base that off the elite.5. kind of a unfair comparison probably, but meh
Yeah, that Elite.5 is a very impressive amp. So is the price @ $1650. The Dark Blue 5 is no slouch, according to the specs. And, at $300 it's a much better bang-for-the-buck amp, assuming it actually does what it say it will do.

Yeah, that Elite.5 is a very impressive amp. So is the price @ $1650. The Dark Blue 5 is no slouch, according to the specs. And, at $300 it's a much better bang-for-the-buck amp, assuming it actually does what it say it will do.
i cant argue with the price i got my Elite.4 at. I traded straight up for a dual 30 band eq with a t-bat line driver

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.