Changing USB-A to USB-C in 2016 Honda CR-V Touring

Participant count
  • Participant list

stevec5375

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am about to buy the Pioneer DMH-WT76NEX head unit. It has one USB Type C output. My Honda has an HDMI port, 2 USB-A ports, and one charger (cigarette lighter) port in the console. I want to turn one of the USB-A ports into a USB-C port. I have scoured the internet using Google searches on how to do this but can't seem to find anything. I may end up having to make a new hole for a USB-C port in the console which I really would rather not do. I don't really want to use an adapter to USB-A because it is slower than USB-C. Does anyone have any ideas about how this can be done?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This could be due to a voltage drop. There's no constant voltage going into the head units. It's always changing. At which point this could be...
Simply put its an oldschool simple way of keeping the midbass in phase with each other when they are firing at each other in the front...
Haters are going to hate. It usually goes back to something personal. He would probably take it in his dirty penny to have a full Sundown sub and...
you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:

About this thread

stevec5375

CarAudio.com Newbie
stevec5375
Austin, TX 78759, USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from