OMFG noise violation???

Come further south.

Where I live I can play as loud as I want, whenever I want. Hell I could have a block party if I wanted.

BTW, where's Highlands Ranch? I'm assuming towards D-town?

Then how have they not pulled your sh!t then??? Sense we're both from Lafayette, IN... Brian Baker pulled me over a few years ago and gave me a $75 ticket for having my stereo to loud, and he was an ass, and proceeded to tell me that the first violation is $75, 2nd $125, 3rd $150 and they will confiscate the stereo. I confirmed that w/my neighbor, Perry Amos- also a cop. If you went to Jeff H.S. then you should know Perry.
Not calling you a liar, just wondering that's all.
**** up here in NW Indiana, at least in Merrillville, the first offense is $125. They go all the way up to $1000. I've got a couple of buddies with $400-$500 tickets for it. I'm lucky enough to only have one. I learned my lesson over 3 years ago and I'm not doing that again, and if I do, I'm going to deserve it. I'll play my sh*t as loud as it goes as the cop is asking me for my license and registration. I'll tell him it's stuck. F*ckers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.