OMFG noise violation???

hockeytoker
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have all stock speakers an my HU turned up like 1/2. i park my car an my neighbor comes out an says i just called the cops i've warned u b4. i was like is that a fuuckiing joke its 7 on a friday an we fought for like 10 mins then the cops come and write me a fuuckiing ticket for noise violation. fuuking bull sh!t right!?!?!?!

i wasnt bumpin though. thats just the thing. i understand if it was way loud and a complete problem but it wasnt loud at all. an i tried fightin it. i even showed em. i turned the car on an said i never turned it down. but they said i was lying. wtf.

an actually he had a t-lab in his garage hahaha he has to use one for work i guess.

dude take it to court. most likely, cop wont show up. if he does, tell him to prove it.\\\thread
Yeah, I don't think this can hold up in court. If it were me I would at least try to fight it. Just say you thought you were being respectful, but you are beginning to believe your neighbor is just looking for reasons to get you in trouble.

Yeah, I don't think this can hold up in court. If it were me I would at least try to fight it. Just say you thought you were being respectful, but you are beginning to believe your neighbor is just looking for reasons to get you in trouble.
ya im deff taking it to court. ya we like just moved in to this neighborhood like a month ago and he's been a huge a$$ the hole time so im sure he's just tryin to get me arrested. an i've been to jail 3 times(well juvy im only 17) so when cops come to my house things dont normally go my way...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.