Old Schoolers Unite

Wow! Pyle Drivers were my 1st true woofer that I used after upgrading from my 15'' fishers in my car that were pushed by a Pyramid 60 watt booster. then "upgraded" to a majestic amp!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
And yes, I said "woofer" cause the term "sub" wasn't even invented yet!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

Zapco

Realistic

Rockford Fosgate (series 1, The Punch, Power)

Infinity

Yamaha

Pyramid

Orion

Soundstream

HiFonics

PPI

G&S Designs (Predator, Comp)

Volcano

Cobalt (orion)

Art Series (PPI)

Sedona (PPI)

Crutchfield (PPI)

Sony

Kicker

Kenwood

Harman Kardon

MTX (Road Thunder, Blue Thunder, Black Gold, Terminator)

Impulse (Kicker)

The Hot Setup (before bought off by orion)

Majestic .........

Last edited by a moderator:
i still own my first set of amplifiers,and are in working condition:naughty:kind of rare,were just before jbl bought them out/harmon kardon

concord 50.2 digital reference series/20.2 also

optimus

coustic

crutchfield

targa

hifonics

sansui

hollywood soundlabs

audio art

jbl

audio gods

bostwick/zapco series

crunch

clarion

realistic

thump

alphasonic

us acoustic

craig

phillips

sony

g&s designs

sony

jension

la sound

:uhoh:ill think of more later n post,i may mention others again

i still own my first set of amplifiers,and are in working condition:naughty:kind of rare,were just before jbl bought them out/harmon kardonconcord 50.2 digital reference series/20.2 also

optimus

coustic

crutchfield

targa

hifonics

sansui

hollywood soundlabs

audio art

jbl

audio gods

bostwick/zapco series

crunch

clarion

realistic

thump

alphasonic

us acoustic

craig

phillips

sony

g&s designs

sony

jension

la sound

:uhoh:ill think of more later n post,i may mention others again
How could I forgot about Targa??? we just spoke about your amp not too long ago!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

lol..oh well..there are so many,its easy to forget
You are right!..... I see you're trying to get rid of some cyclops, I'm telling you man, I really need to pay you a visit!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

You are right!..... I see you're trying to get rid of some cyclops, I'm telling you man, I really need to pay you a visit!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
i have 2 of them viii series,im laid up rt now..i just had my rt arm operated on yesterday,and the nerve block is gone, so.. the throbbing/pain begins..they had to reattatch my bicept muscle back,and screwed to the bone to put bicept muscle back in bone ect. so i should be around for a few weeks at home...lol,by myself here,so tending to myself..lol. i still have a few amps left..mainly zed

i have 2 of them viii series,im laid up rt now..i just had my rt arm operated on yesterday,and the nerve block is gone, so.. the throbbing/pain begins..they had to reattatch my bicept muscle back,and screwed to the bone to put bicept muscle back in bone ect. so i should be around for a few weeks at home...lol,by myself here,so tending to myself..lol. i still have a few amps left..mainly zed
gosh man, what were u doing? probably carrying some of them old school amps for sure!

gosh man, what were u doing? probably carrying some of them old school amps for sure!
Sorry to hear that, hope u get better soon!..... I also have a 99 model , but I'm not ready to parts with it yet! also have a bts7050, bts 7150, as you can see in my pics, and still trying to get my hands on a model 132. I have a Boltar, and Jupiter, so definitely interested in those cyclops. I should be getting an Audio Art A6004 in the next couple of days, so maybe then we could do some trading...

Zapco and McIntosh are the only two brands that I would consider touching from the good old days if I were to get all nostalgic again. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that my memory faded with time and most, if not all, high dollar new technology literally blows the old stuff out of the water!

But I'll digress and bow out of this thread to let the rest of the old schoolers continue living in the past!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.