old school

Why hello cupcake. Didn"t understand the analogy huh? I am not surprised in the least. Now run along little one.
Why hello baby raper. See, I actually wasn't being rude. YOU obviously don't understand what calligraphy pens are for. Obviously I'm not surprised by that in the least bit. Making garage sale posters would be an excellent use of one. Jesus Christ I swear. I'll never understand how someone can be this stupid. Where your mother and father brother and sister? Your mother a crack whore? Seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with you dude?

The old old strokers used to be run off of 1000W amps back in the mid 90s. I would not expect to get much life out of one of those today being so old I'd wager suspension, cone, surround would be very tired/brittle from age.

In general class A/B amps are in my mind completely obsolete and I certainly wouldn't ever use one for sub duty. The audioart was good in its time and could probably still give you some service for mids and highs at least but there's no reason to try to drive subs with that.

Awww, are we throwing a tantrum? Have you got your angry eyes on. How cute. They grow up so fast.
Is that the best you can do bro? Wow. 🤣🤣🤣

I asked an honest question and you got all butt hurt about it and tried to insult me. Then tried to play the Uno reverse card. Go change your tampon little lady.

Is that the best you can do bro? Wow. 🤣🤣🤣

I asked an honest question and you got all butt hurt about it and tried to insult me. Then tried to play the Uno reverse card. Go change your tampon little lady.
You really think I put that much thought into your queries. Very egotistical. The short of it is, I loathe you. Well not you per se, but your attitude. This facade of being a bad MF and holding disdain for anyone asking questions that are rudimentary to you. I say 95% of your posts are that of a temperamental child. Your thoughts have become of no value to me, hence my original reply. Plus I also have no more cookies to give you.

You really think I put that much thought into your queries. Very egotistical. The short of it is, I loathe you. Well not you per se, but your attitude. This facade of being a bad MF and holding disdain for anyone asking questions that are rudimentary to you. I say 95% of your posts are that of a temperamental child. Your thoughts have become of no value to me, hence my original reply. Plus I also have no more cookies to give you.
You have no idea how much I LOVE this post. For a few reasons actually. Do you not see that you are proving me right? You're the one that's mad and throwing a temper tantrum. You are the one that chose to hold disdain towards me simply because I asked the question "what's wrong with making a..." You are a hypocrite. I mean everyone is to an extent but you are completely dumb and blind of the matter. You literally get mad at me, blame me, cry like a f*cking child about things I do yet in reality it is you that is the one that does the things you seem to hate. I have an honest question, what's it like being stupid?

I have an honest question, what's it like being stupid?
Oh cupcake.. You love this post, I hate you, I am proving you right? There is no competition here, no us. I just loathe your presence, period. If you do not know why then you way more obtuse than I gave you credit for. Have I ever made first contact? Get a clue, read the room.
I will quell your curiosity of the analogy. Where are garage sale posters meant to be read from? Your car. How thick can a calligraphy pen write? You are welcome.

Oh cupcake.. You love this post, I hate you, I am proving you right? There is no competition here, no us. I just loathe your presence, period. If you do not know why then you way more obtuse than I gave you credit for. Have I ever made first contact? Get a clue, read the room.
I will quell your curiosity of the analogy. Where are garage sale posters meant to be read from? Your car. How thick can a calligraphy pen write? You are welcome.
Dude, damn bro I seriously didn't mean to trigger you that bad. I may joke around but I hope you don't do anything irrational. Put down the drugs and seek help. I know you think I'm joking but you really need to get help. Do you even know what a calligraphy pen is? YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

Dude, damn bro I seriously didn't mean to trigger you that bad. I may joke around but I hope you don't do anything irrational. Put down the drugs and seek help. I know you think I'm joking but you really need to get help. Do you even know what a calligraphy pen is? YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF
Still the child hurling inane insults. I hear your battle cry! [raawr] Awwww!

i have the older 1st gen strokers from mid 90s. i found specs for them and says 500 watts rms per voice coil. so i think I'm going to run them on the safe side and put 1000 to 1500 watts to both.

i have the older 1st gen strokers from mid 90s. i found specs for them and says 500 watts rms per voice coil. so i think I'm going to run them on the safe side and put 1000 to 1500 watts to both.
1st gen? Nice. Not easy to come by in good condition, much less at a bargain. I think I saw recone kits for those as well.

How many times are you gonna post this lame @ss pic retard?

A bunch. Keep count for me kid.

Screenshot_20220202-223356_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
That should go nice. They are extremely efficient, though as I said, I'd worry that 30 year old soft parts haven't got much life left in them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...