no sound on aftermarket stereo

Participant count
  • Participant list
so after wiring it all up correctly... their is no sound playing at all!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

The stereo turns on and is fully functional but their is absolutely no sound. What could be my issue?

Info:

Stereo: JVC- KW-AV61BT

Harness: PAC C2R-CHYNA

Car: 2005 Chrysler 300C with REF stereo

EDIT:

The harness for my stereo has blue/white and blue wires that are not hooked up. The harness I bought to integrate it, does not have any blue/white or blue wires coming from the harness. Could this be why? what do I connect these too?

There is a few different Harness for the LX models. Make sure you have the right one...

Does it have sound with a CD or USB for Source?

Or just no Radio?

If it had an Amp it would be under the Dash near the Steering wheel..

The Solid Blue wire needs hooked up to a ACC power source. That's your power Ant. Wire. I know yours doesn't have a power Ant.

The Blue and White is your Remote Wire for an Amp... It won't be hooked up unless you installed an amp.

I've ran into this on my own Dodge Charger and Grand Cherokee.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.