New Sub: FI Q, BL, SSA icon, etc..

Participant count
  • Participant list

jd_man_90
10+ year member

Rollin on 14's
Hi I've been off the site for a couple years now since i swapped to a sports car without much potential for a massive system. I'm now in the market for a new ride along the lines of a jeep grand cherokee or something similar. So now i've got the bug for a new system. I currently have a bx1205d and two 12" type r's. I'm ditching the r's but will most likely use the bx1205 for now. I'm looking for either a 15" or 18" in the $300-350 range. I've looked at FI's selection as well as SSA's. I like listening to a variety of music, but the purpose of this system is to get loud and low. It will be ported, tuned low, and will have plenty of space. Any and all sugestions are appreciated.

The BL was my original choice, are there any other options you think are comparable? Also should i go for the dual .7's or 1.4's? I was thinking the .7's so i could wire the 1205 to 1.4.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.