New Setup help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I currently have a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS. Im looking to install some subs. I used to have 2 powerbass extreme 15's with a 3000w amp in a 2 door chevy blazer. Im not looking for a system to be that loud again Im looking more for good clean bass with some good hit also. I currently have a Kenwood DDX719 7in head unit, rear fold down screen 12in, rear door speakers are polk audio 5.25, stock bose in front doors and dash 3.5. Im looking to upgrade all my speaker, get subs, amp and box. Please give me some suggestions on these components(door and dash speakers,sub, amp). Also should I build a box or buy? I use amazon so If you could supply some links that would be great also.My price range is anywhere from 500-800.

depends on power that you wanna run ,i assume no electrical upgrades are what you want to do. so you need a efficient amp,also you'll need a big 3 kit to help with the dimming .myself or other vendors can help with suggestions and even sell you products if needed . some of the better subs and amps cant be fund on amazon and if they are, they are not sold by an authorized dealer, so the only warranty would be from the dealer or amazon direct .any way with your budget 2 12's and 1500 to 2000 watts rms would be fine ,build your own box if you know how ,or hit up starr mountain for one .

I know how to build boxes so that is no problem. I have no problem buying from other places than amazon. The big 3 kit is a must because I dont feel like doing any big electrical upgrades. Just let me know what products you recommend for this set-up. Thanks for the advice so far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.