New Line of Linear Power Amps Available this Spring

Dang man, you are a little harsh there. I remember when you said that you wouldn't even hire Ray to patch a hole in your wall, but this is a little over the top. You need to let go of that hate dude!
You remember that comment. Anyhow, assignment in the UK should end within the next 6 months or so. Just wait until you see the Genesis and Phass goodies that I am about to come home with. I may even bring home a Steg or two! Are you sure you are completely done with big amplifiers?

Dang man, you are a little harsh there. I remember when you said that you wouldn't even hire Ray to patch a hole in your wall, but this is a little over the top. You need to let go of that hate dude!
You remember that comment. Anyhow, assignment in the UK should end within the next 6 months or so. Just wait until you see the Genesis and Phass goodies that I am about to come home with. I may even bring home a Steg or two! Are you sure you are completely done with big amplifiers?

I am sure I am not the only person who thinks its funny when someone who has never owned a Linear product can make such claims. Go back to DIYMA and **** on ChrisB's (gunz4me2) **** some more. You seem to like the taste.
Why must you keep bringing my name up without cause? You don't see me outing your eBay seller's account or your business practices every chance I get. I could tell everyone how you use shill buyer accounts, threaten to leave negative feedback saying the item didn't work while requesting 1/2 your money back AND getting to keep the item. I could tell everyone how you resell that item later on eBay via another account in a private listing. I could even tell everyone what your eBay seller's ID is.

I'll make a deal with you, you stop bringing my name up without cause, and I won't tell everyone your eBay seller ID. Deal?

Why must you keep bringing my name up without cause? You don't see me outing your eBay seller's account or your business practices every chance I get. I could tell everyone how you use shill buyer accounts, threaten to leave negative feedback saying the item didn't work while requesting 1/2 your money back AND getting to keep the item. I could tell everyone how you resell that item later on eBay via another account in a private listing. I could even tell everyone what your eBay seller's ID is.
I'll make a deal with you, you stop bringing my name up without cause, and I won't tell everyone your eBay seller ID. Deal?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

I don't make deals with the devil.

The funny thing is, just as all your LP claims, none of your claims against me can be substantiated. I shill bid my auctions with other accounts? How do I do that when 99.99% of all my auctions are in buy it now format? Explain that one.

I would ask you to explain all your other accusations as well, but just as the witch hunt thread about me on DIYMA contains no factual information backing any of your claims, you wouldn't be able to provide any here either.

All of your, and your butt packing buddies, attempts to cause harm to my business have failed. No one cares what you people say, and the rational can see right through all the BS. My customers are always happy and receive a quality product. 95% of people I have bought items from are also happy. It's those 5% who misrepresent items, and then tell me to **** off when I try to return the item that are unhappy. Never do I ever request a partial refund. Never. Every time a negative feedback is left for someone, they have been rude, unresponsive, and/or cost me money returning an item that was not as described. Now lets see you buy as much as I do and not run into problems with 5% of your items. I could actually quote you stating that 95% of the time you shop on ebay you have an issue with your item. Somehow 5% of my purchases ending with an issue is out of the ordinary?

Your buddy jbreddawg thinks this is all a joke and doesn't even know the different forms of defamation. He is about to find out the hard way, as well as many others that follow after he is punished to prove a point.

How about this. Take your bipolar medication and maybe, just maybe, you will be able to keep up with what you type from day to day. You may even start to think rationally for once.

Enough with the rant. Back to the thread topic.

The funny thing is, just as all your LP claims, none of your claims against me can be substantiated. I shill bid my auctions with other accounts? How do I do that when 99.99% of all my auctions are in buy it now format? Explain that one.
If you would read carefully, you would see that I said shill buyer accounts. Answer this for me... Why do you not buy and sell under the same eBay user ID?

I would ask you to explain all your other accusations as well, but just as the witch hunt thread about me on DIYMA contains no factual information backing any of your claims, you wouldn't be able to provide any here either.
All of your, and your butt packing buddies, attempts to cause harm to my business have failed. No one cares what you people say, and the rational can see right through all the BS. My customers are always happy and receive a quality product. 95% of people I have bought items from are also happy. It's those 5% who misrepresent items, and then tell me to **** off when I try to return the item that are unhappy. Never do I ever request a partial refund. Never. Every time a negative feedback is left for someone, they have been rude, unresponsive, and/or cost me money returning an item that was not as described. Now lets see you buy as much as I do and not run into problems with 5% of your items. I could actually quote you stating that 95% of the time you shop on ebay you have an issue with your item. Somehow 5% of my purchases ending with an issue is out of the ordinary?

Your buddy jbreddawg thinks this is all a joke and doesn't even know the different forms of defamation. He is about to find out the hard way, as well as many others that follow after he is punished to prove a point.

How about this. Take your bipolar medication and maybe, just maybe, you will be able to keep up with what you type from day to day. You may even start to think rationally for once.

Enough with the rant. Back to the thread topic.
Why so irate and mad? Then again, that is what I like about you, you always seem to make me chuckle before bed. Keep it up snookums. Muah!

If you would read carefully, you would see that I said shill buyer accounts. Answer this for me... Why do you not buy and sell under the same eBay user ID?
For the same reason Wal-Mart doesn't display the price they pay for an item right next to the price they are charging you.

snip blah blah blah Back to the thread topic.
U_MAD_BRO_U_MAD_BRO_Y_U_MAD_BRO_Y_U_MAD_Sharenators_quotYour_so_gayquot-s1010x1200-141023-475.jpg

As Ray has previously stated; they are not being made for everyone. Only those who want the very best in sound, where a 1K price tag isn't going to affect your way of life.
It's ok if that isn't you. However, hating on a product simply because you can't afford it doesn't reflect well on you.
Can't afford it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

As I sit here, I can't help but wonder why a so called SQ amplifier only has one gain control. Anyone care to answer that one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.