New Line of Linear Power Amps Available this Spring

Sorry, I can't get the columns of the chart to work out correctly. It keeps running it all together. First price column is creativecaraudio, second is Zapco home page and third column is woofersinc.

i may have to go in debt for a little while, but i think im going to have to own a couple 2150s.

or a 2075 and a 2150.

but ill have at least one somewhere.

and i think i want it in purple. i just love that color on those amps.

Sorry, I can't get the columns of the chart to work out correctly. It keeps running it all together. First price column is creativecaraudio, second is Zapco home page and third column is woofersinc.
No biggie, I see what you're saying. I just figure that specifics would be good to use in a case like this where you're in an obviously high end market...at least for the people who have never used your product before(me being one of them) and probably need some convincing.

Will you have any other lines, or will you have just one line of amps with those three different power levels?

We will be indroducing 4 channels , and a 5.1 channel and a version of the 5.1 that will be a self controlled 6 channel. These amps will come later in the year. The 5.1 Channel will use a data cable to connect one connection to the amp and fan out to RCA cables at the other end to hook to the processor or head unit. The gain will be set with a DIP pack chosen to the line output voltage of the headunit or processor and not by gain controls. The headunit or processor will control all amp functions. The 6 channel version of this amp will have independant gain controls for all channels on the amp, all the channels will have independant and variable crossover rotary controls so the crossover points can be set where you want them. The front and rear channels will have a HI PASS/Full Range switch, the center channel will have a High Pass/Low Pass/FUll range switch and will have high pass and low pass rotary controls so you can bandpass the center if wanted. The sub channel will also have a 3 position crossover selection just as the center channel. THese two amps will be 75 x 5 and 250 x 1 RMS into 4 ohms.

We will probably make two or three 4 channel models, 50 x 4, 100 x 4, 150 x 4

We are also working with a well known motorcycle company on an amp for that industry and will probably have a version of that amp for the marine industry.

The only convincing you would need is to hear the difference and it is a big one compared to the others in the same market. A listen is worth a thousand words. We have many seasoned industry professionals shaking their head at what we are achieving with the products, and many converting to our equipment. Linear Power was established in 1974 as Schmegg and changed its name to Linear Power a short time later. We are one of the oldest amplifier companies in America and in the world and the product was originally established on the premise of Sound Quality and Reliability first and formost, that foundation has NOT changed! They are still designed and built in the USA by Americans and we build them to the highest design and SQ standards we can.

In building amps with the longivity and SQ that we have over the years, it has created a extremely over-built and under-rated product that can work for 20 plus years. Typical parts in the amp work between 25 and 33 percent of their design capacity into their rated power. E-bay is an example of the opinion people have of our products, units are sold for near, at or above original retail for units that are 20 plus years old. These old units will stand toe to toe with most any amp produced today. We have more than a few competitors in the last 3 years placing at regional and final events in the top 5 and several world championships using models of amps that are 15 to 20 years old. They were also using our current line of Blues Car Audio speakers. Things can only get better for them this year when they will get the new products to use. Several contestants were able to sample the protoypes last year outside of the contest arena and found it very hard to go back to the older model amps because there was such a great difference in the quality of the new products. We have also had other individuals that are more than familiar with or currently using the other SQ brands and found our equipment far better than anything the other brands have to offer for SQ. If you read earlier posts on this thread or go to Car Audio Forum - Car Audio's Forum! you will find tech info and reviews and pics of the new equipment.

I'm awaiting Audio Precision test results from an independent lab to see how they stack up against the Tru and Zapco amplifiers that they are being compared against in this thread. Call me a skeptic, but I trust NO ONE'S ears, including my own!

I didn't say Zapco had a $1499.99 110 x 2, the only mention I made to a 110 x 2 was the Tru Technology piece(which I have already posted prices of) because they don't have a 150 x 2. I said the other brands I listed had 150 x 2's starting in the 1499.00 range and up, well that is what I was trying to say at least. Sorry, if it was not understood as that.

Zapco CK2 2 Channel Pricing

creativecaraudio.com Zapco home page woofers.inc

(20% off sale) (15% off) (no warranty)

no warranty)

CK2-1.0X 2x25@14.4@1K into 4ohms N/A N/A N/A

CK2-2.0X 2x50@14.4@1K into 4ohms $1343.99 N/A N/A

CK2-2.0X.P 2x50@14.4@1K into 4ohms N/A $1120.30 $599.99

CK2-3.0X 2x75@14.4@1K into 4ohms $1679.00 N/A $869.99

CK2-6.0X 2x150@14.4@1K into 4ohms $2135.99 N/A N/A

CK2-9.0XD 2x300@14.4@1K into 4ohms $3335.99 N/A N/A

This is just a quick look of the internet. According to Zapco’s home site, if you buy from anyone other than them on the internet no matter how good the price, there is NO WARRANTY. Even considering an apparent discount our prices are still better or comparative, and you get our warranty! This is not a complete price listing but the missing figures can be calculated in proportionately according to size and price, as well as the discounted amounts.

Linear Power

LP2075 75x2RMS @12.8 @100Hz into 4 ohms $900-1000.00 makes well in excess of 100x2@14.4

LP2150 150x2RMS @12.8 @100Hz into 4 ohms $1200-1300.00 makes a min. of 200x2@14.4

LP2250 250x2RMS @12.8 @100Hz into 4 ohms $1800-1900.00 makes well in excess of 350x2@ 14.4

Even considering massive discounts on the other brands we are are still one of the best economical choices for really high end SQ amps, and watt for watt the price even looks better.
I imagine all of these will also handle 2ohms stereo correct?

Very interested in a pair of amps.

I'm awaiting Audio Precision test results from an independent lab to see how they stack up against the Tru and Zapco amplifiers that they are being compared against in this thread. Call me a skeptic, but I trust NO ONE'S ears, including my own!
knowing linear powers reputation and Rays attention to detail and dedication, i can probably guess the results of that, but it will be nice to see at some point.

knowing linear powers reputation and Rays attention to detail and dedication, i can probably guess the results of that, but it will be nice to see at some point.
Me too, they put out less than rated and then thermal before you can actually use them for any amount of time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.