New Line of Linear Power Amps Available this Spring

I actually loved the old HV series amps...they were some of the best amplifiers ever manufactured from any company bar none, American made or otherwise. That being said I have little to no interest in SPL, sound quality is all I care about and the HVs could hang with anyone in that category if not beat the pants off other amps. Right before the company went **** up I could've gotten 2.2HVs factory direct for $245.00 and didn't for whatever reason and I stillbeat myself up over it to this day

I actually loved the old HV series amps...they were some of the best amplifiers ever manufactured from any company bar none, American made or otherwise. That being said I have little to no interest in SPL, sound quality is all I care about and the HVs could hang with anyone in that category if not beat the pants off other amps. Right before the company went **** up I could've gotten 2.2HVs factory direct for $245.00 and didn't for whatever reason and I stillbeat myself up over it to this day
You could have made quite the profit if you had. The 2.2hv is still a great amp which still manhandles mostly all amps on the market today. The new amps are just an improvement on the old design with a no corners cut attitude to building the ultimate sq amp.

Yeah I know...I wish I would've kept the first two I used to have way back when... I almost bought (4) 2.2HVs factory direct back then to (4 2.2HVs for less than $1000!) run the entire system I was designing (1)Front Left (1)Front Right (1)Rear and (1)Sub but ended up going with (2) Soundstream Van Gogh VGA500.4s instead because they were hot at the time I wanted to try them and even though they were very good amplifiers I made a huge mistake by not sticking with my gut feeling and going Linear Power. When is the estimated release date for the new ear candy??

I have a Modified "Plum Crazy" LP 2.2hv for sale if you know anybody interested ... send me a PM ...

The amp will be at Rays shop ...

actually, both of these is for sale ...

26203464133_medium.jpg

Haven't had time to get them to Ray for inspection and cleaning ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.