New Line of Linear Power Amps Available this Spring

linearpower
10+ year member

pearl ms
The new line of Linear Power amps will be available this spring. They are still designed and built in the USA, and are of even better SQ and quality than our old units. We will be introducing three two channel amps in the beginning, the LP2075 (75x2RMS), LP2150(150x2RMS), and LP2250(250x2RMS). They will be rated at 12.8 volts at 100 hz, not the 14.4 volts at 1Khz rating the other SQ companies are using to get higher power figures, even though we will give power figures at those rating for comparison. We will be supplying more data on the units shortly.

Dimensions on the new amp line:

H = all amps will be 2.375"

W = all amps will be 9.25" (main body) 10.4" counting mounting feet

L = LP2075 8", LP2150 9.25", LP2250 14.5"

I see there is at least one AXXholes here. We have pics and have had pics on our website and on www.caraudio-forums.com for a while. Don't think I would post them here for you anyway with that opinion. Rudeness gets you nowhere!

But, don't judge a crowd from one sore thumb. I'm sure he's not the only one to bash but I'm sure there would be plenty of interest if more info/pics are added!

Also, even though it doesn't sound like it, he could have been jokingly saying that so don't get to fussy when customer satisfaction could come up into question!!! Listen to me or not but I wouldn't start a pizsing contest on the net as a salesperson, owner, or company representative.

"Listen to me or not but I wouldn't start a pizsing contest on the net as a salesperson, owner, or company representative."

That would be good information for him! I just find it very rude to make a comment like that, picking or not. I was planning on giving more information, just testing the waters to see if anyone would like more information.

"Listen to me or not but I wouldn't start a pizsing contest on the net as a salesperson, owner, or company representative."
That would be good information for him! I just find it very rude to make a comment like that, picking or not. I was planning on giving more information, just testing the waters to see if anyone would like more information.
Understandable. When it's american made quality and a name like Linear I wouldn't see why much testing of the waters would be needed.

We will be at Spring Break Nationals in a booth with demo vehicles to show, and product that can be held and looked at. We have also re-done the heat sink design to improve an already good design. These things are going to look great inside and out and perform like nothing on the market. The 2.2HV from our line was a well respected SQ amp but the LP2150 blows it away in every instance. I will post pics in a short while, I am working with one hand and typing with the other at the moment, it may be a hour or so but I will get pics up of the prototype and the new heat sink design. Until then anyone wanting to see them can go to Linear Power Inc. - For The Love Of Music for info and a pic, or http://www.caraudio-forums.com where we have even more internal and external pics and information from people that have got to test the prototypes.

Heres pics guys...

lp2150.jpg

lp2150end.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.