New Line of Linear Power Amps Available this Spring

I am sure I am not the only person who thinks its funny when someone who has never owned a Linear product can make such claims. Go back to DIYMA and **** on ChrisB's (gunz4me2) **** some more. You seem to like the taste.
I would be willing to put up a cheap uBuy amp designed by Robert Zeff, someone who actually knows how to design amps and is an actual EE, vs. any of these LP amps and see an amp for

I would be willing to put up a cheap uBuy amp designed by Robert Zeff, someone who actually knows how to design amps and is an actual EE, vs. any of these LP amps and see an amp for
Wow. This guy is consistently commenting on topics of which he knows nothing about.

How is that stock system treating you?

Wow. This guy is consistently commenting on topics of which he knows nothing about.
How is that stock system treating you?
Do you have ANY proof it wouldn't? I'll give you plenty of time, the problem is you have no proof what so ever.

Do you have ANY proof it wouldn't? I'll give you plenty of time, the problem is you have no proof what so ever.
So I have the burden of proving what you say isn't true? It sure would be a fucked up world if that were the case. In the real world, which you may want to take a stab at one day, people who step up and make a claim have the burden of proving it.

NEWSFLASH: The amps were designed by an electrical engineer. An EE that has already ran circles around Zeff. (now bose301s is going to come back and say "Ray isn't an EE!" not knowing that Ray didn't design the amps).

So I will say it again. This bose301s guy sure likes to add comments to topics which he has no knowledge of. You would be better suited making your false claims on DIYMA while riding ChrisB's coat tails; a website known for providing false and biased information from a bunch of posers with no experience.

So I have the burden of proving what you say isn't true? It sure would be a fucked up world if that were the case. In the real world, which you may want to take a stab at one day, people who step up and make a claim have the burden of proving it.
NEWSFLASH: The amps were designed by an electrical engineer. An EE that has already ran circles around Zeff. (now bose301s is going to come back and say "Ray isn't an EE!" not knowing that Ray didn't design the amps).

So I will say it again. This bose301s guy sure likes to add comments to topics which he has no knowledge of. You would be better suited making your false claims on DIYMA while riding ChrisB's coat tails; a website known for providing false and biased information from a bunch of posers with no experience.
I warned you about bringing up my name without cause, tis10300: tis10300 | eBay

Also, please don't misconstrue me outing your eBay seller's ID as trying to hurt your business, because I wish you nothing but continued success in following the model that you currently do. In fact, I hope everyone reading this thread cleans out your buy it now items thereby making you more money than you have ever made in a single day selling on eBay!

How you like me now honey bunny?

EDIT: At least I didn't tell everyone that your first name is the same as mine and the first letter of your last name starts with B... and that you are another ChrisB yourself. Oh wait, I just did... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

An EE who has run circles around Zeff? And who would that be? Zeff and Nikola Engineering are pretty much in the top 2 or 3 amp designers for car audio.

Also, how does Ray's cock taste after he pulls it out of your ass and makes you deep throat it?

Also, please don't misconstrue me outing your eBay seller's ID as trying to hurt your business, because I wish you nothing but continued success in following the model that you currently do. In fact, I hope everyone reading this thread cleans out your buy it now items thereby making you more money than you have ever made in a single day selling on eBay!

EDIT: At least I didn't tell everyone that your first name is the same as mine and the last letter of your name starts with B... and that you are another ChrisB yourself. Oh wait, I just did... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

EDIT: At least I didn't tell everyone that your first name is the same as mine and the last letter of your name starts with B... and that you are another ChrisB yourself. Oh wait, I just did... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Im confused... How is this hurting him again?

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Oh, and Im the best amp engineer. Fooled yall!

Im confused... How is this hurting him again?
I would never dream of hurting someone else's business. After all, we all need to put food on the table and pay bills. Smoothfidelity seems to think that I am out to get him or something, at least that is what I interpreted his mindless diatribe as meaning. Then again, he could be paranoid and I could be bipolar as he suggested. Momma always said not to mess with anyone who is crazier than you are. Unfortunately, smoothie doesn't make the cut.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

EDIT: At least I didn't tell everyone that your first name is the same as mine and the first letter of your last name starts with B... and that you are another ChrisB yourself. Oh wait, I just did... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Looks like you can add selling stolen property to his list of proud achievements: WARNING EBAY USER (TIS10300) SELLS STOLEN PROPERTY !!! - DIYMA.com - Scientific Car Audio - Truth in Sound Quality

I just finished reading through this entire thread, word for word. I find a lot of it informative, some of it comical, and some of it just plain garbage, IMO.

I would like to throw my two cents in, first starting with some FACTS.

I've owned many LP amps over the years. Every one I have owned has been on my test bench at some point in time. There is not a single one that didn't put out at least rated power, most MORE than rated power. These tested have all been anywhere from 10 - 20 years old. I've never had a problem with any LP product that I've owned. No noise, no thermals, nothing. Maybe I'm just lucky, I don't know. But, this has been MY experience.

Every dealing I've had with LP and most recently directly with Ray has been nothing but positive. I receive true, accurate answers, and I receive them promptly.

I also own several of their Blues products. I've been exceptionally pleased with the performance. I've beat the living hell out of some of them. To date, not a single failure.

Now on to some opinions and questions.

There definitely seems to be some haters on here. Why? Can you substantiate your hate with specifics? While my experiences have been nothing but positive, I would be curious to know why yours have been so bad?

As far as price goes, he readily admitted they are not cheap. Why would they be? A quality product demands a quality price. Now, before you question as to how do I know its a quality product before its been released, let me explain. I've heard the prototype, held it in my hand, examined it, etc. My EARS tell me its a quality product. After all, is that not why we all listen to music? Because it's pleasing to the ears? I personally don't need a machine with a bunch of numbers on it to tell me what something sounds like. Isn't that kind of stupid? I want it to sound good, but instead of letting my ears tell me I look at the output of some machine? I don't know, but seems kind of stupid to me.

I've owned many different car audio products over the last 25 years. Besides the products I've owned, I've listened to many, many more. I can tell you I've yet to find one amplifier brand that I prefer more than LP. From sound quality to build quality, I've found none that can match the entire package. Oh yeah, by the way, who gives a crap what the build looks like on the inside? (Even though I happen to really like it) Isn't it the performance that matters? 20 year old products that still perform flawlessly today tell the story. If it was really that bad of a design, why is it still around and desired by many, bringing top dollar today? Just because it doesn't have a ton of SMD's that come from a cookie cutter design mass produced overseas doesn't mean its bad.

Please take a look at the market these products are competing in. It's been stated in this thread many times. They are not competing in the Class D, a gazillion watts at 18V, with 2% THD market. If that's what you want, go for it. I just don't see a reason to hate or bash if others are after something completely different.

Anyway, that's what I have to say on this subject, for now at least. Thanks for reading.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.