Help Line Output Controller

Participant count
  • Participant list

traderfjp

CarAudio.com Newbie
Need help. I'm looking for a LOC for a 23 Silverado with upgraded BOSE system. I want to add a subwoofer. I've been researching LOC's. Seems a lot of people like the AC LC2I pro. However, I read that it can be difficult to dial in and the accu-bass can be finicky. Then I was looking at the JL Audio LOC-22. Lots of great reviews but no bass roll off restoration. Do ilI need this? Installing a bass knob off amp. I'm using a 10" Polk DVC sub and a Alpine sub amplifier. Any help is appreciated.

Need help. I'm looking for a LOC for a 23 Silverado with upgraded BOSE system. I want to add a subwoofer. I've been researching LOC's. Seems a lot of people like the AC LC2I pro. However, I read that it can be difficult to dial in and the accu-bass can be finicky. Then I was looking at the JL Audio LOC-22. Lots of great reviews but no bass roll off restoration. Do ilI need this? Installing a bass knob off amp. I'm using a 10" Polk DVC sub and a Alpine sub amplifier. Any help is appreciated.
I've read the instructions for the Accubass and they are not too difficult. If you have found nothing else then you may have to bite the bullet and see if it works out for you.
I have heard alot about epicenter bass restorers but have never delved into their exact features. It may be something that will help you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...