new build

You are not going to break glass. Sunroof is a super weak link though. If you're in an org that lets you meter with doors/windows open why not just work around playing with it open? Windshield gasket blew out in my Jeep and the local glass company gooped it up nice and thick with their black glue for free.

Breaking metal in modern cars should be expected as you approach 150. Don't buy the ticket if you don't want to take the ride.

You are not going to break glass. Sunroof is a super weak link though. If you're in an org that lets you meter with doors/windows open why not just work around playing with it open? Windshield gasket blew out in my Jeep and the local glass company gooped it up nice and thick with their black glue for free.
Breaking metal in modern cars should be expected as you approach 150. Don't buy the ticket if you don't want to take the ride.
He said he cut out the sunroof supports to fit his enclosure in like 37” tall... wonder why it’s broke:blackeye: and then comment #30 in this thread he tags both of us and says he’s getting close. That was 12/5/17 lmao. It’s 4/2/18 now

He said he cut out the sunroof supports to fit his enclosure in like 37” tall... wonder why it’s broke:blackeye: and then comment #30 in this thread he tags both of us and says he’s getting close. That was 12/5/17 lmao. It’s 4/2/18 now
You are wrong. Again.

I hope not. Yea the sunroof is definitely weak.

The box is about 2 in behind the sunroof the top panel trim secures the roof very very well behind the sunroof I mean I can literally smash it as hard as I can and it doesn't budge it just sounds solid but that's a problem too because now it's so reinforced everything else is going to have to deal with that pressure the front roof brace has absolutely nothing to do with the sunroof it's a brace from a pillar to a pillar I think I need to have the windshield repair 2 I can't quite tell if the seal is bad and I'm really not trying to see if it is.. this b**** is really windy though I love it..

359nIb7.jpg

weak sauce. not even running them hard with my current electrical system.

I’d be pissed
If DD don't make it up to me. I'm going over to IA or FI. I'm not impressed with the build quality. I built the recone myself but of course dd did this. The fit on the pars wasn't great etc etc.

Looks like they just don't have the QC control anymore and it's probably not their fault is probably one of the jackass workers.

That being said they do pound but I really want a pair of Fi neo btls.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.