new build

The usaci rulebook says nothing past the biller. Broke the welds on the factory brace. I'm serious scared to break the window. And it's at high 10s. Smh. Think it's time I just bite the bullet and get a new truck You think the 5.3 can pull 8000 pounds?
I got a lot of buddies that all welded their roof or wood roof and put headliner back in and compete. As long as factory head liner goes in your good Togo...they not gunna make u take your car apart to show them what’s under your headliner.

ONK4QK9.jpg

And yes the 5.3 can. My buddy just bought a 8000lb trailer and have like 16 xs 16d batts

I got a lot of buddies that all welded their roof or wood roof and put headliner back in and compete. As long as factory head liner goes in your good Togo...they not gunna make u take your car apart to show them what’s under your headliner.
ONK4QK9.jpg

And yes the 5.3 can. My buddy just bought a 8000lb trailer and have like 16 xs 16d batts
Well if I need hit the road I'm gonna take my trusty camper again.

You gonna be mad when I beat your score? Lol.

Well if I need hit the road I'm gonna take my trusty camper again. You gonna be mad when I beat your score? Lol.
Honestly U have a Bpillar and I have a cpillar. We have the same amplifier. I have more cone area. I believe two 18s bpillar on 7k+ should do a 160db if u know what your doing. U have a little car with a tiny cabin now. I can fit 5 people still....

All that being said u should be able to be louder.. but I don’t think you will because well your ,you

Honestly U have a Bpillar and I have a cpillar. We have the same amplifier. I have more cone area. I believe two 18s bpillar on 7k+ should do a 160db if u know what your doing. U have a little car with a tiny cabin now. I can fit 5 people still....All that being said u should be able to be louder.. but I don’t think you will because well your ,you
So you have no reason not to bet me. Seriously. Ok let's make it a bit more to your liking. I'll give you 1db but you do realize that my peak is going to be closer to 55 while your res is mid to high 30s.. there for I'll tune up. But only to 45.. or the same amount between your peak and mine

500$. .

You have 3 alts 4 batteries and 4 18s. I'll have one alt one secondary batt and a cap bank.

So you have no reason not to bet me. Seriously. Ok let's make it a bit more to your liking. I'll give you 1db but you do realize that my peak is going to be closer to 55 while your res is mid to high 30s.. there for I'll tune up. But only to 45.. or the same amount between your peak and mine500$. .

You have 3 alts 4 batteries and 4 18s. I'll have one alt one secondary batt and a cap bank.
I’m not betting you any money. We been over this. If I ever met u in person I’d prly murder you. The douche is sooo deep in your veins.

No I’m not scared of loosing. I don’t think you will beat me. I just don’t want to have to track you down to get my money. Ain’t got no time for that

I’m not betting you any money. We been over this. If I ever met u in person I’d prly murder you. The douche is sooo deep in your veins. No I’m not scared of loosing. I don’t think you will beat me. I just don’t want to have to track you down to get my money. Ain’t got no time for that
Boy you a ******* Yankee. Kmsl I'll never let a Yankee beat me.

I told you we can put the money in a nutural party's account.

[quote name='Papermaker85']@HighSPLs
I need some advice man. What to do with the roof without getting thrown into extreme? It's pretty much broken.[/QUOTE]

LOL. You had better email USACi or whatever org you plan to compete in. I think people who do the loud classes just don't have a vehicle with a sunroof in the first place.

You could obviously just get a body shop to professionally seal and paint it, put in a non-sunroof headliner and hope you never get checked, but it's a big gamble. You'll never be competitive in Extreme classes and if you actually do win people are going to knock on your roof and declare shenanigans.

Dude doing the Toyota truck build just had his sunroof sealed/welded.
ye i talked to the officials at usaci. they told me sorry you chose a car with a sunroof. usaci is whack but its all we got really. they know **** well that the sunroof cars have a big disadvantage. I just asked what i could do that way i don't get thrown into extreme or DQed

I know it ***** but you can at the very end hear it as i turn it down. it will protect before it reaches full volume so i have to be careful. this is Id say 151 152 area..

coming from an *** clown with 2 weak *** 15s that don't meter for **** on a amp that don't do rated power in the real world. that's not even close to tops. i put it up to hear the rof but you really can in hte video untill i turn it down then you hear it clank. if i turn it up two more notches it protects on hte low note where its a current hog..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.