new build...2 type argh 15s...2 hercs.

Those Rs might not like that much power daily.

Couple of the WV guys that did the great 12 challenge Loyd, and chad hicks. both agreed that 1800 was alot for the R
indeed. lots of people run 2k daily but i wouldnt trust that at all.

i'm going to set the gains for around 1300-1400 @ 2 ohm probably.

generally the Rs will tell you by their smell whether you are pushing them too hard.

yup but that was a true 1800 watts... daily your impedence rise is going to be alot more hopefully... but the rs are gonna get stinky after a little bit tho

very nice design.... but i do have one thing to say

my router kicks your routers ass lol

ok so then 250 is what people are using? i just dont want to fry the amp. is one yellowtop going to be enough? eventually i will get a new alt, but not untill summer.

i'm using 250, dunno about others...

and i ran mine on a stock 90 amp alt and stock battery, it had hella voltage drop but never below 12v...but this time i'm gonna do it right and upgrade my electrical.

i just dont have money right now. thats why i am going to go with only one 10'' right now to play around with. my friend has a bxi 1606d off a stock electrical and **** those lights dim. its a 15'' L7. the day my termlab comes i am metering it for sure.

random shizz:

h/u - pioneer deh-7700mp...i traded an alpine 7893 for this thing plus cash...and now i love it. the tunability surprises me considering its nowhere near the best pioneer has to offer, and it's much better with skipping and scratched cds than my alpine was...

Picture006.jpg

just a little 1/0 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif....i'll be getting another run, ground, and fuse soon.

Picture.jpg

the design looks good.whats the distance from the port, to the side wall of the truck interior?

is that 8cubes after all displacements are accounted for?
it'll have about 8" to breath...should be enough.

and yes, i counted all displacements. it's like 8.4 after port, then after subs and bracing it should be right on 8 cubes.

seems fine since the port is the width of the enclosure and the port has to be no higher then 7.5" since you said you have 100sqin of port area, then 8" of clearance should fit just fine.

seems fine since the port is the width of the enclosure and the port has to be no higher then 7.5" since you said you have 100sqin of port area, then 8" of clearance should fit just fine.
ya, port is 6.5" x 15.5"...

anyone have any ideas for a finish on the enclosure?

i was gonna just carpet it, but now that i think, this box is gonna be used for a while so something unique would be nice....i want it flow with the interior of my truck, whatever it is...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.